Translate

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Boots Likes Butts

It's no surprise that I miss my dog, Boots.

When I miss her, I draw my favourite Boots stories...

This is the story of Boots' love of butts:
One summer, she lived with Kirk and I.
She started out as our furry roommate, and then she became our deformed baby.
We did everything together and we had a "family system". Kirk would wake up in the morning and take Boots for a walk. I would stay inside and make breakfast for the three of us. Kirk and Boots would return. Then Kirk and I would eat people food. Boots would eat kibble. When she was done, she would beg for said people food.
It was a beautiful system.
However, as we grew as a little unorthodox family, Boots began to show us more of her personality. She was a funny dog.

One morning, Kirk awoke on his belly. He felt something strange--like there was something heavy holding him down. Then, he turned around to see a happy awake Boots, tail wagging, cuddled up on his butt. From that moment on, Boots' rest-spot of choice was on a butt.


Comfy.



No comments:

Post a Comment